San Manuel Junior and Senior High School serves over 340 students from sixth through twelfth grade. Our small size means we know every student by name. Our staff members go the extra mile to help students succeed, and the close-knit community of San Manuel supports our educational goals. We are very proud to be the only high school in Pinal County that exceeds state performance and state progress roles, and we owe that to your support.
Take a quick tour and learn more about us on our informational video.
School Facts: The Need to Exceed
- Mascot: Miner
- School Colors: Cardinal Red and Royal Blue
- Motto: The Need to Exceed
- Grades: 6–12
- Enrollment: 340
- School days: 180
- Daily Student Schedule: 8:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
- Daily Teacher Schedule: 7:30 a.m.–3:15 p.m.
- Daily Office Schedule: 7:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
- Awards: U.S. News World Report, "America's Best High Schools" 2010, 2012, and 2013